Panel Discussion: Focusing on Dosing Regimens and the Therapeutic Window in order to Develop Easily Administered Drugs
Time: 2:15 pm
day: Day Two
• Exploring the potential ability of drugs with short serum half-lives allowing precise control of drug levels within the patient to enhance their potential safety
• Determining the exposure levels needed for cell engagers to be effective
• Understanding the importance of dose selection and escalation
• What preclinical information is actually useful?
• Do we really need to start at the MABEL dose or could we start higher for terminal indications?