Clinically Advancing the Next Generation of Safe & Effective Multi- Specific Immune Cell Engaging Antibody Therapies for Solid Tumor Indications
The 3rd Annual Cell Engager Summit is the only industry-led forum dedicated to developing multi-specific cell engaging therapies in liquid and solid tumor indications, accelerating early discovery innovation into the clinic.
This forum comes at a critical point for the cell engager field as the success observed in the hematological field has not been obtained with solid tumors yet. Preclinical and early clinical data for cell engagers targeting solid tumors have been hugely promising.
If you are part of a research team that is looking to accelerate the approval of cell engager therapies, then this conference has been curated with you in mind.
Below are a few highlights you won't want to miss:
- Drive efficacy in solid tumors with solid tumor targets addressed by Roche, Amgen, Pfizer, Merus, and Compass Therapeutics
- Modulate the immune system to drive efficacy via co-stimulatory targets in solid tumors with Xencor, Harbour Biomed, Crescendo Biologics, Pieres, and Aptevo
- Harness the power of the innate system for cell engagers and overcome the tumor microenvironment with Merck, Lava Therapeutics, Verseau Tx, and oNKo-Innate
- Improving the therapeutic window of cell engagers – addressing toxicity, half-life, and CRS with Amunix, Synaffix, Revitope, and TeneoBio
What's New for 2021?
- Over 10 additional speaking companies including Sanofi, Roche, Takeda, Pieris Pharmaceuticals, IGM Biosciences, and more
- An exclusive pre-conference workshop focusing on ‘Risk Mitigation in Translation & Clinical Development of Cell Engagers’
- Two dedicated panel discussions focusing on ‘Mitigation Against on Target, Off Tumor’ and ‘Risk Mitigation Measures & Dosing Strategy for Cell Engager Drug Candidates’
- A brand-new agenda tailored towards solid tumor indications
World-Class Speaker Faculty
Hear What Previous Attendees Have to Say
“A fantastic overview of the complexity and exciting potential of immune cell engager”
Brian McGuiness, Crescendo Biologics
“Well organized and focused on cytotoxic cell recruitment for cancer therapy. Comprehensive coverage of different technologies and strategies for enhancing therapeutic index at various stages of drug development”
Seung Chu, Xencor
“Engaging science and a variety of strong presentations and discussions highlighting innovative approaches that are being implemented and tested in the rapidly developing field of bispecifics”
John Rhoden, Eli Lilly