Join your peers to design the next generation of Cell Engagers!
Diving deep into the progress of immunotherapy medicines in precision oncology tactics, the 4th Annual Cell Engager Summit returns with 3 days of brand-new tailored content, 1 interactive bootcamp, and 5+ hours of in-person networking opportunities.
This must-attend meeting will provide a comprehensive understanding of the development of multi-specific cell engaging therapeutics in liquid and solid tumor indications, with the goal of bringing early-stage innovation to the clinic.
Address effectiveness problems such as T cell depletion in solid tumors, toxicity in hematological malignancies, and toxicity in hematological tumors, using carefully validated techniques discussed at this meeting.
You'll learn how development teams are targeting tumor antigens such as HER2and PSMA and regulating co-stimulatory receptors (CD137/4-1BB, CD28) to improve the therapeutic window for cell engagers in the solid tumor microenvironment.
Key topics on the 2022 agenda include:
- Targeting Solid & Hard to Treat Liquid Tumors: Designing the Next Generation of Cell Engagers
- Toxicity & Safety: Risk Mitigation in Translation & Clinical Development Of Cell Engagers
- Selecting Appropriate Targets to Pursue
- Refining Your Dosing Strategy
- Widening the Therapeutic Window with a Varied Approach to Cell Engagement
- Inducing a Safer & More Sustained Immune Response by Targeting Innate Immune Cell Engagers & γδ T-Cells
- Combination Treatments to Break the TME & Enable T-Cell Penetration
- Harnessing Co-Stimulatory Targets to Enhance Therapeutic Binding
This is your one-of-a-kind opportunity to accelerate the safe development of Cell Engager treatments with maximal clinical effect in such a fast-paced field.