In recent months, investments and collaboration have exploded in the field of multi-specific cell engaging antibody therapies due to clinical proof of concept from Blinatumomab and the promise that these therapies hold.
However, many challenges still exist and cell engaging drug developers are actively seeking partners to help overcome them. This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise at the only meeting fully focused on cell engager drugs.
Whether you need to communicate exciting progress to the decision makers in the field, are looking to enhance or generate leads or would just like to get a grasp of what next generation investments the market wants, then you can rely on our ability to advise on, and deliver the right solution for you.
We will work with you to design a bespoke partnership package where you could:
- Position yourself as an industry thought leader - Now is your chance to get in front of your target key decision makers in the market and demonstrate your expertise through podium presentations, moderating panel discussions or interactive roundtables.
- Raise brand awareness - Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers and businesses through unique branding opportunities pre and post conference.
- Meet and network with industry pioneers - With a room full of drug developers looking to see how they can produce the safest cell engager drugs, fill your pipeline with new leads for 2019 through one-to-one meetings and networking opportunities.
- Generate commercial collaborations - Make sure your hottest prospects are in the room and part of the discussion, by having a wish-list of your choice contacted in advance of the event.
- Benefit from market intelligence - Discover what solutions and services pharmaceuticals and biotechs will be investing in to cell engager drugs on large scales in 2019 to enable you to match your solutions accordingly.
Get in touch to learn how we can help you achieve your business goals faster, more effectively, and more cost-efficiently. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org